Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you install?
We supply, deliver, and install in Central & Northern Alberta.
2. What do I need to bring to be prepared?
Measurements, plans, inspirations, ideas and a smile. Need help with any of these? We can assist!
3. Do you have kitchen cabinets that I can just come and pick up?
Yes. Gem Cabinets offers 2 different styles of in-stock pre-assembled cash and carry cabinets. We offer Maple and White.
4. Can I purchase a complete kitchen from your Cash and Carry selection?
Yes. We stock a wide variety of sizes and cabinet configurations from which to choose.
5. Do you design other areas of the house other than the kitchen and bath?
Yes. We provide cabinetry for your home office, laundry area, entry way, bar, entertainment areas, mudroom and garage cabinets.
6. Will you help me design my kitchen?
Yes, there are 22 designers on staff at Gem Cabinets and it’s their job to take the space in your home and design a functional kitchen that meets your needs.
7. Once I’ve finalized my order, how long will it take?
After you’ve decided on the final layout, it will take approximately 5-7 weeks to arrive in Edmonton.
8. Do you have online resources for warranty, cabinet care and installation?
We sure do! Here they are.