Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you install?
We supply, deliver, and install in Central & Northern Alberta.
2. What do I need to bring to be prepared?
Measurements, plans, inspirations, ideas and a smile. Need help with any of these? We can assist!
3. Do you have kitchen cabinets that I can just come and pick up?
Yes. Gem Cabinets offers 2 different styles of in-stock pre-assembled HomePro cabinets. We offer Maple and White.
4. Can I purchase a complete kitchen from your HomePro selection?
Yes. We stock a wide variety of sizes and cabinet configurations from which to choose.
5. Do you design other areas of the house other than the kitchen and bath?
Yes. We provide cabinetry for your home office, laundry area, entry way, bar, entertainment areas, mudroom and garage cabinets.
6. Will you help me design my kitchen?
Yes, there are 22 designers on staff at Gem Cabinets and it’s their job to take the space in your home and design a functional kitchen that meets your needs.
7. Once I’ve finalized my order, how long will it take?
Please contact us directly or visit us in-store for details.
8. How much should I budget for a kitchen?
A loaded question to say the least… We do have designers that will provide you a free estimate to find that out. However, a basic kitchen would easily start at $10,000 and up. It all depends an the size of kitchen, are you taking the uppers to the ceiling, what style and species of doors, what type of counter surface you want, adding accessories inside of the cabinets, etc.…. This can sometimes double, if not triple your budget. That’s why it is good to consult with one of our 21 designers who will help you keep to a budget with no surprises.
9. Do you have online resources for warranty, cabinet care and installation?
We sure do! Here they are.