The Warehouse Labourer is responsible for the handling of products and materials received and shipped in various warehouses and job sites as well as general building maintenance and cleanup.
The Warehouse Labourer will work in a fast-paced but casual environment and play a supporting role in ensuring customer satisfaction by handling all materials carefully in order to mitigate damage while adhering to safe job practices and procedures.
- Careful handling of products and materials received and shipped in various locations while adhering to organizational procedures
- Support Warehouse Operations by helping develop best practices for the Shipping and Receiving Processes
- Perform various informal duties as directed
- Wrapping locally built products
- Snow removal and lawn maintenance as needed
- General maintenance (ie. replacing lightbulbs, janitorial work, garbage removal…)
- Assist other departments as required and with safely moving large items
Knowledge and skills required:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Able to work well with numbers
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs and stand on feet for 8 hours
- Knowledge of forklift and pallet jack operation
- Driving, twisting, bending, overhead lifting, pushing, pulling
- Responsible for maintaining excellent quality, safety, and warehouse standards
Jonas Derksen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gem Cabinets, a locally owned and operated family business, has been making homes beautiful with custom cabinetry for over 40 years. We are a leader in the cabinet industry in Edmonton.
Gem Cabinets is looking for an experienced Design Consultant to join our highly skilled team of designers to create amazing kitchens and bathrooms. As a designer for our company, you must be able to assist clients in making product/material selections with options suited to their requirements in relation to space, functionality, or budget. The successful candidate is responsible for managing the relationship with the customer by providing exceptional customer service while also driving sales and organizing the design, pricing, measuring, ordering, collection and follow up for each of their orders for the duration of the project cycle.
The Design Consultant will work in a fast paced professional environment and play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction by building and maintaining relationships with clients, promoting and selling products offered by Gem Cabinets, actively engaging staff in all departments to ensure their client’s needs are met and representing the company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Cabinet design designation or equivalent industry experience
- 3 – 5 years of sales and design experience in the cabinet industry
- Design and price orders from blueprints or client measurements while providing advice on functionality and value
- Perform site measures to ensure the design will fit correctly in the space provided
- Proficient in the use of 2020
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously utilizing time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines
- Must be focused and attentive to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management skills along with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid Class 5 drivers license and personal vehicle
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary and Commission Based
- Health spending account
- Life Insurance and LTD
- Gem is shut down over the Christmas Break
Ryan Stykalo , email@example.com